Posted on August 22, 2018
Shooting and editing video. <Click for a Brief Background of what is kensambury.com>
- An average of two (2) projects daily or as needed
- Provide the Creative Director with reports of all changes made to current projects
- Prepare presentations on a weekly basis showcasing works completed’
- Equipment and Inventory:
- maintain/update inventory after each use
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of all equipment
- Provide the Creative Director with a detailed report on any and all equipment defects
- Continuous Development:
- Keep informed of industry trends, emerging technology and costs.
- Brainstorming and Creativity
- Attend a 1 Hour weekly meeting in person
- Generate new and innovative ideas for brand development
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience in the field not an asset
- Ability to focus for long periods of time, seated at a computer.
- Time Management:
- Ability to meet deadlines of projects and edits
- Punctuality and Regularity to shoots/projects
- Ability to absorb and understand client’s directives and the instructions given by the Creative Director
- Ability to not be easily distracted
- Active Learning and Listening
- Effective Communication:
- Express ideas, suggestions and concerns in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to speak to the client(s) in a respectable manner, encompassing ideal customer service and as a representative of KenSambury.com
- Enjoy attending parties and having fun in a Carnival environment
- A Valid Passport, Drivers License & willing to travel.
- Five CXC, CSEC or GCE passes including Math and English.
- Tertiary Education/ Degree within the Communication/Digital Marketing will be an asset
- Willing to Learn – This applicant will gain “marketing know-how” and possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and digital marketing.
- Listening – Job requires an ability to follow instructions well.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Independence / Working from home – Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Social Orientation – Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Self Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Innovation – Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
Compensation:To be discussed based on skill / time available.
Opportunities for Growth
Full suite of the latest and greatest camera equipment, drones, gimbals, action cameras and so on.
Use of a Macbook Retina 2017 with touchbar
To be discussed.
Our objective is to facilitate an individual to create visual masterpieces without the stress of client relations or limitations due to equipment.
To Apply (Deadline 6pm August 27th, 2018):
Send your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know Ken Sambury personally, kindly use the above process to apply as opposed to messaging him about this job posting.