Project Assistant Needed
Posted on June 15, 2020
Understanding complex plans and following up at key times to execute these plans. <Click for a Brief Background of what kensambury.com is>
- Develop contacts with individuals and organizations, and apply effective strategies and techniques to get these to follow through on plans they agreed on.
- Collect and distribute tickets to committee members. Keeping a record of tickets going out and accounting for these after the event.
- Arrange and attend online meetings recording minutes and follow up on action steps.
- Obtain information about or otherwise ensure that Ken’s working conditions and accommodations meet the required specifications.
- Simple Clerical Duties – Edit proposals, quotes, invoices and presentations.
- Manage petty cash (making bank deposits etc)
- Basic Photography – Taking pictures using a cell phone of behind the scenes.
- On Site coordination – Eg. at events or photoshoots or music videos. eg. Calling MUAs, Talent and other people.
Skills & Requirements
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Extroverted – Must love working with people and be energised by other people.
- Effective communication – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Persuasion – Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Complex Problem Solving & Critical Thinking – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Learning & Listening – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- A Valid Passport & willing to travel.
- Five CXC, CSEC or GCE passes including Math and English. A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or International Relations will be an asset.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Independence / Working from home – Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Social Orientation – Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Self Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Innovation – Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
To be disclosed.
Flexible based on compensation.
Our objective is to develop a elaborate plan in a short space of time with the assistance of an organized and efficient person to execute and support this plan.
To Apply (Deadline 6pm Jan 27th, 2021):
Send your resume & 1 picture of yourself (portrait preferably) to email@example.com