Project Assistant Needed
Posted on June 15, 2020
Short term full time contract.
Understanding complex plans and following up at key times to execute these plans. <Click for a Brief Background of what kensambury.com is>
- Maintain contacts with individuals and organisations, and apply effective strategies and techniques to get these to follow through on plans they agreed on.
- Arrange and attend online meetings recording minutes and follow up on action steps.
- Obtain information about or otherwise ensure that Ken’s working conditions and accommodations meet the required specifications.
- Simple Clerical Duties – Edit proposals, quotes, invoices and presentations.
- Manage petty cash (making bank deposits etc)
- On Site coordination – Eg. at events or photoshoots or music videos. eg. Calling MUAs, Talent and other people.
Skills & Requirements
- Customer and Personal Service – Provide customer and personal services. This includes customer meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Effective communication – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Problem Solving Skills – Identifying problems and reviewing related information and suggest solutions
- Active Learning & Listening – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Sales and Marketing – basic knowledge on sales and promotion. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques.
- A Valid Passport & willing to travel.
- Comfortable working from remote locations like a villa or the beach.
- Five CXC, CSEC or GCE passes including Math and English. A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or International Relations will be an asset.
Full time: 8-4
Flexible based on compensation.
Our objective is to develop an elaborate plan in a short space of time with the assistance of an organised and efficient person (hopefully you) to execute and support this plan.
To Apply (Deadline 6pm Jan 30th, 2021): [Extended]
Send your resume & 1 picture of yourself (portrait preferably) to firstname.lastname@example.org