Posted on March 12, 2018
“Develop a campaign to create awareness and patronage of a totally new event and concept”
Showcase the essence of why people love to go to the beach – fun, food, beach balls and bathing suits.
EEEmpire Events and Project Management Co.
- Bring the EEEmpire committee to life
- Use the grandeur of one of their limes to showcase the vibe to be expected at the event
- Develop a fresh, fun, happy visual campaign to explain the concept of the event as the event is new.
- Photoshoot with the most critically acclaimed photographer in 2017, Ikenna Douglas
- Follow a theme of unity and patriotism with Red, Black and White monokinis and models representing every ethnic class within Trinidad and Tobago.
Key Strategies: Photoshoot Planning, Advertising Campaign, Cinematography, Social Media Management.
We went along with the EEEmpire team to their internal Beach Lime and caught them on their ‘off day’ and created two videos for Instagram and for Vimeo.
Captured a sample of the vibes at one of EEEmpire’s Beach limes
Hosted a Photoshoot which was the cornerstone of the marketing, conveying the idea of fun and frolic. All this keeping the theme of unity and diversity as a common thread.
1000+ Patrons at the EEEBCF event
Widespread acclaim of the marketing strategies employed.
Kendell Greene of Bess Lime stated “Everything looks so fresh, so fun!”
A new staple on the event calendar created within Trinidad and Tobago