Digital Marketeer Trainee Needed
Posted on March 15, 2017
Following Instructions in the management of the social media of kensambury.com & its agents. Posting daily at prescribed times using professionally written copy. <Click for a Brief Background of what kensambury.com is>
- Post to Instagram Daily
- Request or Suggest Ideas for New Content
- Execute a publishing schedule
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
- Attend a 2 Hour monthly meeting in person
- Participate in a 30min weekly meeting via online video call
- [Optional]- if applicant enjoys parties – Attending parties & shooting insta stories and snaps via a cell phone.
- [Optional] – if applicant is interested in learning extra skills – Basic Photography or Videography- Taking pictures or videos using a cell phone / or GoPro
Skills & Requirements
- No Experience Necessary
- Extroverted – Must love working with people and be energised by other people.
- Effective communication – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Active Learning & Listening – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Like to Party – Enjoy attending parties and having fun in a Carnival environment
- A Valid Passport & willing to travel.
- Five CXC, CSEC or GCE passes including Math and English.
- Applicants should be the holder of or be in the pursuit of an Associate, Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing, Communications, International Relations or any related field.
- Willing to Learn – This applicant will gain “marketing know-how” and be able to possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and digital marketing.
- Listening – Job requires an ability to follow instructions well.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Independence / Working from home – Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Social Orientation – Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Self Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Innovation – Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
1 Month of training / practice
& then a fixed stipend of $1000.00 Trinidad and Tobago Dollars
Opportunities for Growth
“In Office” Access to:
‘Take home” Access to:
Cell Phone with a Monthly Data Plan
3 Hours per week.
Our objective is to allow an individual to build experience in a dynamic social environment planning and scheduling high quality content to drive engagement.
To Apply (Deadline March 27th, 2017):
Send your resume, cover letter & 2 pictures of yourself (one face shot and one fully body) to email@example.com
If you know Ken Sambury personally, kindly use the above process to apply as opposed to messaging him about this job posting.